If you’re fond of mythology in its purest form, Thunderstruck is the only online game that can provide you with such experiences. You’ll be pleased to find out that Microgaming created a slots game that will exemplify both iconic stories and one of the most coveted wagering activities in the world.
The game is best enjoyed by both experienced and first-time casino players—which is something that is rare in this generation where online gaming portals emerge one after the other.
For those who wish to revel in the electrifying moments Thunderstruck has to offer, this guide will familiarize you with the essential elements that every player should bear. Sit back, relax, and get the most out of your gaming moments with the aid of this Thunderstruck guide.
General Thunderstruck Guide & Game Rules
- Bets are dependent on the number of paylines activated, the number of coins played par payline, and coin size played.
- All payout tables display the number of coins that are rewarded for each combination achieved.
- All payout table win amounts in PlayCheck are displayed in coins.
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total amount of coins won multiplied by the coin size bet.
- Only one regular winning combination is paid out per spin and bettors are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Scatter and bonus wins are added on top of regular wins.
- If players have a winning combination, the win is highlighted on the reels. The game ends once a player fails to get a winning combination.
- Coin Size Buttons – Selects the coin size a bettor wishes to place. Click (+) or (-) to adjust the coin size.
- Select Lines – Adjusts the number of paylines activated.
- Select Coins – Selects the number of coins bet.
- Bet Max – Bets the maximum wager allowed. Depending on the game, this can convert the coin size, number of coins, and number of paylines to the maximum bet approved.
- Spin – Begins the round.
- Stop – Displays the results of spins quicker. Take note that this function does not hinder the spin’s results.
- View Payout – Displays the game payout tables.
- AutoPlay – Shows the AutoPlay options where players can select to spin a set of number times in succession without interacting with the game.
- Options – Shows the game options menu where players can view and change game play and sound settings.
- Statistics – Puts on view the game play statistics.